Bloom / 15
Issue 15 – Autumn/winter 2023
Issue 15 is full of things to do, stories from nature and an unbounded enthusiasm for this wonderful planet we call home.
In this issue, you’ll find:
* How to grow foliage for the garden and vase
* Planting hanging baskets with style
* Rain-saving strategies
* Ferns for inside and out
* Choosing a tree with staying power
* Regenerative gardening: an explai
* Going nuts for foraging
* A year full of bulbs
* How football is going green
* Bloom asks: are national parks failing nature?
* Herbal healing for the community
* Designing a zero-waste garden
* Death: the missing link in the circle of life
* Barbara Hepworth and Yorkshire
* Breaking rules in the garden
* Houseplant care tips
* Top ten nature podcasts
* And much much more!
Bloom is a magazine for gardeners, plant admirers, nature lovers, curious explorers and outdoor adventurers. It is beautiful and useful; it looks lovely and it works hard; it makes you muse on the handsomeness of nature and it inspires you to get out there and be a part of it.
Bloom promises practical gardening projects, an exploration of the natural world and a celebration of the beauty of all green spaces, whether they’re in the countryside or the middle of the city, on your windowsill or in an allotment, highly groomed or utterly wild.